Study abroad in Munich
The Junior Year in Munich (JYM) is America's oldest study abroad program in Germany and is affiliated with Germany's top-ranked research university, Ludwig Maximilians Universität München (LMU Munich).
Whatever your major or passion, JYM can help you design a program of study by combining JYM and university courses with a research project or possibly an internship. Students from all accredited U.S. colleges and universities are welcome to apply (juniors, seniors and qualified second-semester sophomores).
Alumni spotlight: Yuxi Xia
JYM caught up with Sommersemester 2019 alumna Yuxi Xia. Yuxi has returned to Munich to pursue a Master of Arts degree in Environment and Society at LMU's Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society.
- München und der Nationalsozialismus – ein beliebter Kurs und seine Relevanz für alle Studierenden
- Former Wayne State provost, Holocaust survivor, war hero, Guy Stern lived an incredible life
- JYM attends German American Business Council of Michigan Fall Gala
- A season of change at JYM
- JYM welcomes new administrative director in residence